Last Updated on March 16, 2022 by Sam
A ton is 2000 pounds and a bale of hay weighs about 1,000 pounds. How many bales of hay are in a ton?
A ton is equivalent to 2,000 pounds. A bale of hay weighs about 500 pounds. In a month, a horse eats about 1/4th of a ton of hay. Read more in detail here: how many bales of hay does a horse eat per month.
The “how many bales of hay in a truck load” is the amount of hay that can fit into a ton. A ton is 2,000 pounds or 1,000 kilograms.
Watch This Video:
- how many bales in a ton of alfalfa
- how many bales of hay in a squeeze
- how many bales of hay in an acre
- how many small square bales in a ton
- how many two-string bales in a ton